Low Income families Scholarship
- Bachelor, Course
- 100% Tuition and Academic Fees Accommodation
- 31 May 2020
The Embassy of Malaysia in Bahrain wishes to announce the offer of scholarships to qualified Bahraini nationals to study at the Albukhary International University, Malaysia. The scholarships are offered for September 2020 intake for degree programmes in Business Administration, Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Media and Communication, and Foundation Studies.
Priority will be given to applicants from low-income families, between 18 and 22 years of age and single. Interested students are invited to apply online at our website before 31 May 2020. For inquiries, the Embassy of Malaysia can be contacted at 1756 4551 on working days from 8:00 a.m to 1.00 p.m
Official Albukhary International University
This Qualifies Bahraini nationals to study with the following criteria:
- Between 18 to 22 years of age
- From poor family (income below USD 300 per month) OR below the poverty line of the country
- With academic qualification and records that qualify the student to enter a university in the home country
- Coverage of tuition and academic fees
- Coverage of Accommodation
- A monthly subsistence fees of RM 450
Interested students are invited to apply online at our website before 31 May 2020.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.