LivinFrance Scholarship is a scholarship intended for international students in mobility to France.
Aware of the growing difficulties that international students may face, whether financial or the complexity of administrative procedures, LivinFrance has decided to launch, in addition to its platform, a scholarship intended to alleviate the costs related to the study stay for the year 2022-2023.
Through a jury composed of international mobility actors, 10 laureates will be selected to benefit from the LivinFrance scholarship.
To be eligible for the LivinFrance Scholarship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Level of study: All levels of higher education are accepted.
- Field of study: All fields of study are accepted.
- Age: No age limit. Students who are minors must have a legal representative.
- Nationality: All nationalities are accepted (except for French applicants).
- Cumulative scholarships: Accepted
- Eligible institutions/trainings: Only trainings recognized by the French State are eligible.
- Origin of applications: Only applications sent through the "LivinFrance 2022-2023 Scholarship Application" form will be considered
- Duration of stay: Must be greater than or equal to 3 months
- Newcomers : Only candidates who are doing their first year of studies in France are eligible.
- Registration : The candidate must be registered on the livin-france.com platform in order to validate his/her application
As a reminder, the LivinFrance scholarship is exclusively intended to foreign students (non-French) wishing to do their first year of study in France.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
Each winner will benefit :
- Reservation fees of the LivinFrance certified rooms are offered (595€ maximum)
- 3 months of a travel health insurance are offered (120€ maximum)
- 3 months of an housing insurance are offered (50€ maximum)
- A personal agent will follow up the student in all the procedures and questions the student can face (200€ estimated value)
To apply to this scolarship the student has to go to this website : https://bourse.livin-france.com/en/bourse-livinfrance?hsLang=en
Then fill all the information and upload the documents we ask them