Linnaeus University Scholarships for Students from Outside EU/EEA and Switzerland, 2017
- 1 February 2017
Linnaeus University scholarships are available for students from outside EU/EEA and Switzerland. These scholarships are available for students who study programmes or courses as well as for students who are studying at the Summer Academy.
Linnaeus University has received funding from a fund powered by the Swedish government. All Swedish universities have received money for scholarships from this fund.
Linnaeus University is a state university in the Småland region of Sweden. It has two campuses, one in Växjö and one in Kalmar.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Linnaeus University Scholarships are for students who:
- Are from a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
- Have applied for a study programme at Linnaeus University via www.universityadmissions.se, before 15th of January and have sent all required documents before 1st of February, and
- Have filled in the application form on our website before 1st of February.
The scholarships usually cover 75 percent of the tuition fee but a few scholarship from the Linnaeus Academy of Science and Business cover 100 percent of the tuition fee.
These are the steps that need to be taken in order to apply for a Linnaeus University scholarship.
- Make your programme application at www.universityadmissions.se by January 15th.
- Fill out the Scholarship application form on our website. The application round is open between January 18th and February 1, 2017.
University needs the following documents from student:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
The motivation letter should contain a maximum of 600 words. Please answer the following questions in your motivation letter:
- Why do you want to study this programme at Linnaeus University?
- What other qualities do you have besides academic excellence?
- What are your career aspirations?
The deadline for the application is February 1st. Remember that it is important to fully complete your application on www.universityadmissions.se and on our website in order to qualify for our scholarship. Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.