This scholarship is awarded in the form of a 20% tuition fee waiver for the first year of a full-time Masters degree and is available to international students who have graduated from their valued Hong Kong partner, Lingnan University, with a University of Stirling undergraduate degree.
Lingnan University Postgraduate Scholarship
- 20% tuition fee waiver
University of Stirling
The University of Stirling is a public university in Stirling, Scotland, founded by royal charter in 1967.All Scholarships from University of Stirling
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You should have graduated with a University of Stirling undergraduate degree delivered by Lingnan University in Hong Kong.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award then the highest value award will be applied.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.