LifeAsapa International undergraduate financial aid in Denmark
- Tuition fee and monthly scholarship
- 31 December 2021
Lifeasapa offers scholarships to international undergraduate students – Lifeasapa International Undergraduate Scholarship. Every year 5 students can receive a scholarship. The technical undergraduate programs of the university take part in the scholarship program.
Applicants can apply for a scholarship who:
- are not citizens of the USA and Canada and are not permanent residents of these countries;
- received an offer to study at one of the undergraduate programs of the selected university;
- have not previously studied at higher educational institutions;
- graduated from school with excellent grades, for example:
- 4 A marks in GCE A Levels
- – total score of 98% in the an approved Foundation program
- – 44 mark in an International Baccalaureate (IB) program
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
There are three types of scholarships:
- $ 10.000 to pay for tuition in the first year of a bachelor degree course and a monthly scholarship in the amount of $ 2000;
- 50% payment for a three-year bachelor degree course
- 100% payment of a bachelor degree course for the entire period.
- CV https://europa.eu/europass/en/create-europass-cv
- Application form https://forms.gle/hQNNVu6YngK8Yryu9
- 3 letters of recommendation
- motivation letter (up to 1000 words)
- proof of good English proficiency, which must be written by a native speaker who is familiar with you
- an extract with grades and a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- GRE, TOEFL or IELTS results
Please send all the documents we need by mail firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format. («Undergraduate_Surname_Country_2021»)
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.