Liberty Scholarship in the School of Law at the University of Leeds welcomes all international students for applying for this exciting opportunity.
A maximum of 10 partial-fee scholarships are available to encourage students applying for a taught master’s course. The University of Leeds is one of the highest regarded universities in Europe and consistently ranks highly in the UK league tables. It provides a huge amount of job opportunities for graduates and students seeking professional work to complement their studies.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a School of Law Taught Masters programme for 2020 entry.
- Demonstrate an excellent previous academic track record.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the academic and cultural life of the School of Law.
- Be classed as “international” for fee purposes.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
£5,000 towards international fees.
These scholarships will be awarded in a competitive process on the basis of academic performance in your undergraduate degree plus the strength of your supporting statement accompanying your scholarship application.
Complete the application form with your details and supporting statement and submit to the admissions team before the deadline. Please visit our website to find the application form.
- If your scholarship application is successful you must confirm acceptance within two weeks of notification of the award.
- You must commence your study with us by registering no later than 1 October in the academic year for which the award is offered.
- Those in receipt of an award via one of the School's collaborative agreements are not eligible.
- Scholarship offers cannot be deferred.