Leiden University Erasmus+ Study Grants for International Students in Netherlands
- Bachelor, Master, Phd
- Up to €360 per month
You can apply for an Erasmus+ study grant if you are a Bachelor/Master/PhD student and want to follow part of your study programme or conduct research in a European country at a partner university.
- You must be a registered Bachelor, Master or PhD degree student at Leiden University, and at least in your second year of studies.
- Your study or research must be a fully recognised part of your Bachelor, Master or PhD programme at Leiden University.
- The receiving institution must hold an Erasmus+ inter-institutional agreement with Leiden University.
- You may apply for an Erasmus+ grant totaling up to a maximum of twelve months per study cycle (BA/MA/PhD).
- The duration of your Erasmus+ period must be between 3 months (90 days) and 12 months (360 days). A duration of less than 90 days can only be accepted if your host institution uses a system of shorter semesters/trimesters.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The amount granted is calculated based on the exact number of days spent abroad and the destination country. Erasmus+ countries are divided into three groups in terms of the amount of funds awarded:
Group 1 - € 360 per month
Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Norway, Sweden and United Kingdom*.
Group 2 - € 300 per month
Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal and Spain.
Group 3 - € 240 per month
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Republic of Macedonia and Turkey.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.