Leeds University Business School is offering a scholarship for UK, EU and international fee rated applicants. This scholarship is available to support full-time or part-time PhD study commencing on either 1st October 2017 or 1st February 2018.
Leeds University Business School, is a full-service business school, a faculty of the University of Leeds and a member of the Russell group of research-intensive universities, located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.
Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the Business School’s minimum English Language requirements prior to registration (EU/International applicants only).
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
Tuition fees at the relevant UK/EU or international rate. There are no additional allowances for maintenance, travel or research costs.
Applicants msut first submit a research degree study application form and be in receipt of a University BANNER ID Number (Student ID Number) to be eligible to apply for a Leeds University Business School: International Business Fees Scholarship. Applications without a valid University ID Number will be rejected.
All applicants must complete the Leeds University Business School Scholarship Application Form.
The following documents must be uploaded with your PhD application or sent with your scholarship application by the deadline date:
- a) PhD application form
- b) Scholarship application form: this form must be completed in full.
- c) Research proposal: a 1000-2000 word document, in Word or .pdf format, outlining your proposed research topic and programme of research. Please see Writing Your Research Proposal for further details.
- d) Locating your Research in Leeds University Business School Form:download the Locating Your Research Form from the Business School website
- e) Two academic references: you must submit two academic letters of reference from two people who have taught you at Masters (or Bachelors) level who are able to comment on your academic ability and suitability to study on the programme. References must either:
- Be written on headed paper; or
- Bear the institution’s stamp/logo; or
- Be typed and stamped with the institution’s stamp on the University of Leeds Referee’s Report.