Lectureships for Graduates in Eastern Europe and China
The new application will start on 1 December 2013.
The lectureship program of the Robert Bosch Stiftung offers grants to young German graduates interested in teaching and undertaking projects at universities in Eastern Europe and in China.
Scholarship holders receive special training and apply their knowledge to practical problems in cooperation with their host university. In doing so, they contribute to dialog between Germany and other countries and simultaneously improve their professional skills.
- Knowledge of the German language,
- Interest in the language and culture of the country of destination.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- Monthly scholarship of 1000 euros,
- Program participants will also recieve limited funds for language courses, education materials and ongoing education,
- Cover of costs of insurance.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.