Law: Inspiring Futures Scholarships 2019
- Deadline: June 30, 2019
Our Inspiring Futures Scholarships are available to offer holders of a School of Law taught master's programme commencing in Autumn.
In addition to the financial contribution, scholarship recipients will benefit from opportunities to gain career-enhancing skills. Recipients will be encouraged to:
- Work with the School’s marketing team to help promote the scholarships and School;
- Join one of the student societies linked to the School, or to become a course representative for their degree programme;
- Contribute to the development and running of the School’s Graduate Centre.
Eligible Master's Programmes LLM in Human Rights LLM Intellectual Property & Commercial Practice LLM in International Commercial Law LLM in International Commercial and Maritime Law LLM in International Maritime Law LLM in International Trade Law LLM in Legal Practice and Advanced Drafting LLM in LegalTech LLM in Oil, Gas and Renewable Energy Law MA in Applied Criminal Justice and Criminology MA in Cyber Crime and Terrorism
Please read the Inspiring Futures Guidance Notes and fill in the Inspiring Futures 2019 Application Form on the website
We will take into consideration your:
- Academic competence
- Financial need
- Enthusiasm and future plans
- Ability and plans to contribute back to the School of Law and to Swansea University.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
Each scholarship is worth £3,000.
Please visit our website for more information.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.