Law Enforcement Family Member Scholarship
- Deadline: August 31, 2019
One university or law school student who is a family member of a law enforcement officer will be awarded a $1,000 financial aid Scholarship.
Fales & Fales, P.A. is pleased to announce the creation of a new Scholarship to acknowledge law enforcement officers and, their families.
The $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to one applicant who submits the required application and essay by our deadline.
This scholarship will be awarded to a student (undergraduate or graduate) enrolled at either an accredited law school or an accredited university. The student must have a family member (such as a parent, spouse or sibling) who is or was an active duty member of law enforcement, including reserve officers and retired, deceased or disabled officers.
To be eligible, a candidate must submit a 1-3 page typed essay describing the impact of the law enforcement member on the candidate’s life.
Candidates must be full-time students with a current GPA of at least a 3.0.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
• The scholarship is to be used exclusively for law school/university tuition and related academic expenses.
• A check for $1,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s school to cover these expenses.
• The winner will be notified on or about September 30th, 2019
To apply, candidates must submit the following by 5:00 pm (CST) on August 31st, 2019:
- 1. A completed application (which can be found on our website),
- 2. A personal essay (described above), and
- 3. A certified copy of the applicant’s current transcript confirming satisfaction of the eligibility requirements listed above.
The completed application, essay and certified transcript should be mailed (or e-mailed in PDF format) to:
Fales & Fales, P.A.
192 Lisbon Street
Lewiston, ME 04240
Winners agree to provide personal information, as requested, to Fales & Fales, P.A. and authorize the firm to publish their name and essays on one or more of the firm’s websites and other marketing materials.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.