Cranfield School of Management is pleased to offer a number of Latin America Taught Scholarships 2022 to international students joining the University from selected Latin American countries to study a (selected) taught master’s programme in September 2022.
Latin American Taught Scholarships in UK
- 31 July 2022
- To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be a national of or permanently domiciled in one of the following Latin American countries: Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Your taught master’s programme must be scheduled to commence at Cranfield School of Management in September 2022.
- You must hold a conditional or unconditional offer from Cranfield School of Management.
- Subject to meeting the eligibility and award criteria the Latin American Taught Scholarship 2022 will be awarded automatically – no application is required.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other Cranfield awarded scholarship.
- In the event that you are selected for any other scholarships from Cranfield, the most valuable award will take precedence.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip) and Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert) courses are ineligible for the Latin American Taught Scholarship 2022.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to a future year of entry. If you decide to defer entry to another year you forfeit this award.
- The scholarship is for full-time students only who are studying one of the following courses listed below
- Investment Management MSc
- Finance and Management MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc
- Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- Management and Human Resource Management MSc
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Strategic Marketing MSc
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Each scholarship is worth £5,000 for selected full-time masters courses in the School of Management.
No additional scholarship application is required, if you meet the eligibility and award criteria below, the scholarship will be applied as a tuition fee discount.