Lambton Federation of Agriculture Scholarships
- Master, Bachelor, Phd, Course
- LFA will be offering 10 scholarships for 2020.
- 15 July 2020
**Lambton County Warden’s Scholarship
** 2 scholarships of $2,000.00 ea
**Lambton County Women’s Institute Scholarship
Joyce Anderson Scholarship
$2,000.00 (administered by the Sarnia Community Foundation)
Bill and Dorothy Abraham Scholarship
Patrick and Timothy Kerrigan Scholarship
Bell One Scholarship
Bell Two Scholarship
Dona Stewardson Scholarship
Lois Wakefield Scholarship
Don McCabe Scholarship
- All LFA scholarships have conditions for application to that particular scholarship. Please ensure your situation applies to the scholarship being applied for, in order for it to be considered for competition (i.e. Program or college level etc.)
- You will need to make a note of your parent’s/guardian’s/grandparent’s Farm Business Registration Number.
- Please include a copy of your marks/transcript if possible; part of the evaluation process is academic accomplishment.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Deadline is July 15th 2020.
- Scholarships will be presented at our Regional Meeting in August.
- Please confirm the date and details on the events page. Successful applications are expected to attend the presentation.
- Note: All documents and questions must be submitted via this form. Please make sure you are prepared before you start, as there are no save options.
Please apply online via our website.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.