La Trobe University OSHC International Grants in Australia
- 31 March 2022
The La Trobe University OSHC grant is for prospective international students undertaking a postgraduate degree at our Victorian campuses.
- The applicant must be a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Apply for a postgraduate coursework program at one of La Trobe's Victorian campuses: Melbourne (Bundoora), City Campus, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura and Shepparton.
- Apply for Semester 2, Term 6, Summer 1 2021, or Semester 1 2022. The grant will only be issued to eligible students who accept their offer after the 1st April 2021.
- Be a full fee-paying student (Non-sponsored)
- The applicant must meet all the conditions in their offer letter. The student should agree to purchase OSHC from La Trobe University's insurance provider, Medibank.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Complete the online application. The online application form will be distributed to students who have been made an offerApply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.