La Trobe University International Graduate Research Scholarship in Australia
- Master, Phd
- 31 October 2020
Applications for the mid-year scholarship round open in February. The mid-year round closing date is 31 March for international applicants and 30 April for Australian and New Zealand citizens and Australian Permanent Residents.
These scholarships are normally available for full-time research Masters or doctoral candidates. LTGRS scholarships are competitive and are based on academic merit and a consideration of targeted areas of research strength at the University. La Trobe University Graduate Research Scholarships are open to citizens of all countries including Australia and New Zealand. The University will prioritise applicants who have attained at least the equivalent of a first-class honours degree at an Australian university or recognised overseas university.
La Trobe University
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- meet the entrance requirements for the proposed course
- not be receiving another scholarship greater than 75 per cent of the stipend rate for the same purpose.
In selecting successful applicants, we prioritise applications from candidates who:
- will be enrolled full-time and undertaking their research at a La Trobe University campus
- for Doctoral research scholarships, have completed a Masters by Research or other significant body of research, such lead authorship of a research thesis or peer-reviewed publication, assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 75 or above
- for Masters by research scholarships, have attained the equivalent of a first class honours degree at an Australian university or equivalent from a recognised overseas university
- for some scholarships, are Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents
$28092 Per annum, for three and a half years. Fee relief additional.
Applications for the next round open on 1 August 2020. A full list of available projects and details of how to apply will be available on our website from early August.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.