Kurita Water and Environment Foundation Scholarships
- 21 April 2017
Kurita Water and Environment Foundation (KWEF) is a Public Interest Incorporated Foundation under the Japanese Law. KWEF was established on 12 March 1997 aiming to contribute to the development of new technologies of water conservation and environmental protection. KWEF has approved with its research grant program indented to support academic researchers in such field of technologies.
- Nationalities: All Asian Countries
- Applicant with physical impediment is encouraged to apply
- Applicant must fulfillthe AIT Entry Requirements:
- Four years of undergraduate degree or equivalent;
- Two letters of recommendations;
- English Proficiency Requirement: TOEFL (Computer based: 210 or iTOEF: 76) or IELTS: 6 (writing and overall) orAIT-EET score of 6 or equivalent
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Kurita Scholarship covers the tuition and registration fees, provides bursary and accommodation allowances, medical insurance, visa renewal fee, research grant, and round trip air ticket fare from home country. In addition, the selected candidates may have opportunity to join a short term internship at Kurita Water Industries Ltd., Japan during their study at AIT.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.