- 100% tuition fee
- 15 January 2021
KTH offers four different scholarship opportunities for master's studies. The `KTH Scholarship´ covers the tuition fee of a one or two year master’s programme. The `KTH One-Year Scholarship´ is aimed at current KTH master's programme students and covers the tuition fee of the second year of studies. The `KTH Joint Programme Scholarship´ is aimed at students in certain joint programmes and covers the tuition fee for the study period spent at KTH. The `KTH India Scholarship´ is aimed specifically at students from India.
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
To be eligible for the scholarship you must be a fee-paying student and have applied for a master’s programme at KTH as your first priority. The scholarship is awarded primarily on the basis of academic excellence and the selection process is undertaken in parallel with the admissions process. Only applicants who fulfil the admission requirements of the programme applied for are eligible for a scholarship. After the applicants have been assessed for admission, an assessment of applicants for the scholarship is made based on the following criteria:
- The applicant's grades (GPA or equivalent)
- The ranking of the university that awarded the applicant's bachelor's degree
- The applicant's motivation, relevant work experience and extra-curricular activities
- The applicant’s motivation how they will contribute to the sustainable development goals with a master’s degree from KTH
100% tuition fee on your master's programme. Additionally
• Accommodation guaranteed up to 11 months during the first year of studies,
• FAS plus comprehensive insurance
• Pre-sessional English course during three weeks in August, free of charge.
At KTH website when application for master's programmes is open: https://www.kth.se/en/studies/master/scholarships/kth-scholarship-1.72827
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.