KTH master's challenge
- Tuition fee
- 21 November 2016
For the fourth year, KTH Royal Institute of Technology returns to India offering a unique opportunity for Indian students to compete for a full tuition fee scholarship within one of three Master’s programmes: Electric Power Engineering, Engineering Design and Information and Network Engineering. KTH is one of the leading technical and engineering universities ranked amongst the top 40 universities in the field
Participants in the KTH Master’s Challenge must be residents of India and eligible to study at the master’s level at KTH. You can view the admissions requirements for each master’s programme at universityadmissions.se. Check Terms and Conditions for the competition's detailed eligibility criteria.
A tuition fee waiver for a Master’s programme worth approximately 2,300,000 INR
You can participate in the KTH Master’s Challenge in five steps.
- Register or log in and fill out your profile information.
- Test your knowledge and skills in logical reasoning, knowledge of Sweden and KTH, and your academic background.
- Complete a programme-related case study presented on the competition site.
- Submit your motivational statement highlighting your motivation and unique character.
- Apply to the KTH programme you have chosen
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.