KTH-CSC PhD Scholarships for Chinese Students in Sweden, 2017
- 8 January 2017
KTH Royal Institute of Technology is inviting applications for KTH-CSC PhD Scholarships for Chinese Students. Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD (including guest doctoral study positions) programs.
The scholarships available are aimed at degree-seeking PhD students (50), guest doctoral students (20) postdocs (10) and visiting scholars (5).
KTH Royal Institute of Technology is a university in Stockholm, Sweden. KTH was founded in 1827 as Sweden’s first polytechnic and is one of the Scandinavia’s largest institutions of higher education in technology.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent.
Students eligible for doctoral education must meet the following general admission requirements
- a degree at the advanced (master’s) level, or
- at least four years of previous university studies (240 credits/ECTS), of which at least one year (60 credits/ECTS) must be at the advanced (master’s) level
In order to apply for a PhD, guest doctoral study
- Make an online application via the web-based application form:
On-line application form
- Collect the required documents according to the checklist in the application form.
- Send the complete application documents to the address stated at the bottom of the application form.
Download, fill out, print and sign the following application form:
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.