Korean Studies Association of South East Asia Scholarships in Australia
- $35,000 p.a. stipend
The UNSW PhD Scholarship program for KoSASA (Korean Studies Association of South East Asia) supports cooperation in research and education between UNSW and KoSASA member universities. This scholarship,offers outstanding young scholars the opportunity to study towards a PhD degree at UNSW Canberra.
- be either Master graduates of the KoSASA member universities, or faculty and staff members of the KoSASA member universities with an appropriate Master’s degree
- meet all UNSW Canberra admissions entry requirements including English proficiency requirement, and receive an unconditional offer of a place in a UNSW Canberra PhD program
- Be eligible to receive an Australian international student visa
Interested candidates should refer to the List of Potential PhD Projects available at UNSW Canberra.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Successful students are eligible for a stipend of A$35,000 per annum. Students may also apply for Tuition Fee Scholarships (TFS) and International research Scholarships.
Applications for these scholarships will be processes in three stages:
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to the Vice-Chancellor of your university. These will be sent to UNSW Canberra for review.
- UNSW Canberra will evaluate the EOIs and notify competitive candidates.
- Students submit a formal application to UNSW Canberra following the Graduate Research application process.
Please ensure that your full and complete application, including all supporting documents, referee reports and evidence of English language proficiency, is received by UNSW Canberra by the closing date. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their full application as early as possible.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.