Korea University of Technology and Education International Graduate Research Assistant Positions 2020
- Funding covers 1/2 tuition, monthly salary (covering enough the rest of the tuition/month plus living cost) and possible travel cost for conferences while the candidate pursues a Ph.D./master degree.
- 29 December 2019
Smart Microsystem and Advanced-materiaLs Lab (SMALL) is offering applications for Graduate Research Assistant positions at the School of Mechatronics Engineering at Korea University of Technology and Education (Koreatech).
The program will support PhD candidates with half tuition fee, salary and travel costs while the candidate pursues a PhD or master's degree. The motivated candidates will able to work in exciting Korean government projects in coming March 2020.
Korea University of Technology and Education offers multiple opportunities for students to develop their skills and qualifications through practical training. SMALL is established on March 1st, 2013 by Prof. Kim at KoreaTech.
Applications from across Korea as well as globally are accepted. The program will be awarded for PhD or master's degree. The applicants must check the following eligibility criteria:
- PhD candidate preferred.
- BS/MS in mechanical/electrical/optical engineering/physics is required in the area (1).
- BS/MS in chemistry/material/mechanical engineering is required in the area (2).
- The RAs will work in exciting Korean government projects, (1) MEMS and laser metrology and (2) nano-composite project funded from the Korean government and Koreatech.
- Having publications and research experiences plus.
- Non-Korean Nationality (While ethnic Koreans can apply, dual nationality is not accepted)
- Strong communication skills in English for teaching and research
- Over 3 years of work experience (teaching, research, industrial experience)
Funding covers 1/2 tuition, monthly salary (covering enough the rest of the tuition/month plus living cost) and possible travel cost for conferences while the candidate pursues a Ph.D./master degree.
To apply for Graduate Research Assistant positions, applicants should email their detailed CV as soon as possible including a record in English standard test like TOEFL to the right person, please visit our website for more information.
Applicants are required to submit a current resume and English Proficiency test certificate. (Additional for university – Degree certificate, Academic transcript, a Career certificate, Copy of PhD Thesis, and Full texts (PDFs) of Representative Achievements)
Applicants must have a BS/MS degree or currently pursuing PhD or maser degree to consider for the positions.
Applicants are required to have an English standard test e.g. TOEFL To check full information and download the application on our website.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.