King’s College London Joint PhD Scholarships in UK, 2017
- 31 March 2017
The Graduate School is pleased to offer up to 3 Joint PhD scholarships to support students planning on undertaking a Joint PhD programme at King’s College London commencing in the 2017-18 academic year.
The objective of King’s College London is to manage the student lifecycle from application to graduation to ensure a coherent and seamless student experience and effective administrative process
If applicants’ first language is not English they must be able to provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programmes for which they have applied.
- Be due to commence a full-time joint PhD programme during the 2017/18 academic year run in collaboration between King’s College London and either one of the following partner institutions: the University of Hong Kong; the National University of Singapore; or the University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Have applied to King’s College London as the home institution
- Have submitted all the required application materials by the funding deadline
Each scholarship will cover a scholar’s full tuition fees at King’s College London, offer an annual stipend and a limited research grant.
All applicants who would like to be considered for a 2017-18 Joint PhD Scholarship at King’s College London must complete and submit this online application form. In order to be considered for an award, candidates must
- First, apply to King’s College London for a joint PhD programme run in collaboration with the University of Sao Paulo, Brazil using the online admissions application and
- Submit the online Joint PhD scholarship application form to the Graduate School by the funding deadline of 16:00 GMT, 31 March 2017. Note that this should only be done after you have submitted a complete admissions application, including all necessary supporting documentation such as transcripts, references, and English test results (if applicable).
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.