King’s College London Graduate School International PGR Student Scholarships in UK, 2017-2018
- 15 January 2017
The Graduate School is pleased to announce eight scholarships for 2017-2018 academic year. Scholarships are open to international students who plan to undertake a postgraduate research degree (MPhil/PhD) at King’s College London.
King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London.
The level of English language, applicants are required to demonstrate is dependent upon the programme for which they have applied. The level of English required for each programme is denoted by a five-band system, each band corresponds to a level of English language competence.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Be due to commence an MPhil/PhD research degree programme in any Faculty at King’s College London during the 2017/18 academic year
- Be classified as Overseas fees status
- Have submitted all the required application materials by the funding deadline (as instructed in the ‘Application Process’ section below)
- Students who will pay tuition fees at the Home/EU rate are not eligible
- Existing research degree students are not eligible to apply
- The scholarship cannot be held on a part-time basis
- Professional doctorate degrees are not eligible
- Distance learning programmes are not eligible
- The scholarship cannot commence prior to September/October 2017.
Scholarship covers international fees, bench fees (if applicable) & stipend.
In order to be considered for an award, candidates must:
- First, apply to King’s College London for a research degree programme using the online admissions application and
- Ensure to tick the box and enter the code 1718-PGR-INT at item 5 (Award Scheme Code or Name) on the funding part of the KCL Application Form.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.