King Abdulaziz University Scholarships for International Students
- Master, Phd
- 28 February 2017
Applications are invited for King Abdulaziz University Scholarships to pursue postgraduate programmes (masters and PhD programme). International applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The university vision is to become world Class University with sustainability and community engagement. The university will become a leader in developing standards of assessment for student performance. High-quality research and development programs.
An approved exam in English has required for the applicant whose first language is not English.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The Applicant’s age doesn’t exceed (35) years For PhD, and (30) years for Masters.
- The Applicant must have a university degree from an accredited college or university and should have a degree with “very good” at least.
- An approved exam in English has required for the applicant whose first language is not English. The approved exams and minimum required scores are listed below:
(Please note that exams are valid for 2 years from date of exam)
- He must have a record of good Conduct and must be medically fit.
- He must not have been dismissed from any university in the kingdom.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- A monthly bursary of SR 1,900
- A preparation allowance when coming for the first time of SR 1,800.
- The candidate would receive the health care.
- Providing an accommodation and facilities.
- Subsidized meals can be provided for the candidate.
- A total sum of SR 4,000 for PhD, and SR 3.000 for masters’ allowance for printing the thesis.
- An allowance of SR 2,700 for shipping books (when graduated).
- Providing the candidate with a two-way ticket annually.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
The mode of application is online.
- Curriculum vitae for the applicant.
- Statement of purpose must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- A copy of graduation certificate (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of transcript (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
- A copy of a valid passport at least one year.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.