Sky and Kick It Out have partnered with the University of Liverpool Management School to offer Scholarships to four Football Industries MBA offer holders from under-represented ethnic groups in 2022/23; as part of Sky UK’s 3-year partnership with anti-racism organisation Kick it Out.
The scholarships are open to students applying for Football Industries MBA course at the University, beginning in September 2022.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
The scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition fees (£25,000 per year).
Students who meet the criteria should declare their interest when applying for the Football Industries MBA Programme, as part of their personal statement.
The personal statement encourages students to write between 100-200 words for each of the following sections:
- your interest and experience in this subject area,
- your reasons for choosing this particular programme,
- your future aim or career plan,
- how the programme of study enables you to achieve this,
- why you should be considered for the Kick it Out Scholarship.