Khazar University Scholarships for Foreign Students in Azerbaijan, 2017-2018
- Bachelor, Master, Phd
- 15 April 2017
Khazar University is offering international scholarship program for the academic year 2017-2018. These scholarships are open for all foreign students to pursue bachelor, master and PhD programs.
Khazar University is a private educational institution for undergraduate, graduate and professional studies promoting advanced study and research, educational policy and development in the Republic of Azerbaijan. Pursuant to its policy and service commitments, the University is proud to announce the Khazar University International Scholarship Program for 2017-2018 (further referred to as KUISP) extended to nationals of all countries without any limitation.
Standardized English language test scores are not compulsory. However, the applicants with standardized scores (valid TOEFL/IELTS scores: expired scores are not accepted) will have a competitive advantage.
The guiding principles of the program are as follows:
- All foreign citizens are eligible for KUISP.
- KUISP is available for potential students at all schools of the University: School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, School of Economics and Management, School of Humanities and Social Sciences and School of Education.
- Applicants to bachelor, master and PhD programs are eligible to apply for KUISP.
- Every year two scholarships, each covering the cost of the full tuition fee, will be awarded to citizens of each country who apply to Khazar University programs.
- The scholarship is provided for one year subject to prolongation based on the academic performance of the grantee.
- The scholarship covers the cost of the tuition fee for one academic year but does not cover living, travel or other expenses.
- Khazar University conducts an evaluation and the selection of submitted applications via document screening and Skype interviews with shortlisted applicants. The details and the time frame of the selection are specified in the KUISP time schedule (Section IV below).
III. Eligibility Criteria
The successful applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Good academic performance records of the previous education stage (high school, bachelor or master programs)
- Good English language skills. Standardized English language test scores are not compulsory. However, the applicants with standardized scores (valid TOEFL/IELTS scores: expired scores are not accepted) will have a competitive advantage. Holders of International Bachelor degree certificates or diplomas from a high school with English as a major medium of instruction do not need a language skill justification document
- Motivated to study at Khazar University
- Good communication skills and sociability
The scholarship covers the cost of the tuition fee for one academic year, but does not cover living, travel or other expenses.
To apply for the KUISP Scholarship, applicants need to fill in and submit:
- Khazar University Application for Admission Form for the selected level of study (Bachelor, Master or PhD) along with all required documents listed in the application form
- KUISP Application Form
Applications are submitted directly to the International Affairs Office and should be sent either to international-at-khazar.org or by post along with all required documents. Please consult the list of requirements for selected level of study before submitting your application. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.