Khazanah- INCEIF Scholarships for Malaysian Students
- 16 March 2017
Applications for invited for Khazanah-INCEIF Scholarships which are open to Malaysian students. These scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy in Islamic Finance.
INCEIF (International Centre for Education in Islamic Finance) was set up by Bank Negara Malaysia (Central Bank of Malaysia) in 2005 to develop human capital for the global Islamic finance industry. Commonly known as INCEIF – The Global University of Islamic Finance, it is the only university in the world dedicated to Islamic finance.
- Obtained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (“CGPA”) of 3.50 or Second Class Upper for Bachelor’s Degree /
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 or distinction or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent at Masters level.
- Obtained admission to MSc programme (Fulltime)
- Obtained admission to PhD programme (Fulltime)
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master’s programme /
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The scholarship will cover all applicable tuition fees and monthly allowances for the duration of the course.
Kindly contact Ms Noorsyarina Mohd Sapiai at syarina-at-inceif.org for further assistance.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.