Kenhub Scholarship Program 2019
- Master, Bachelor
- October 1, 2019
At Kenhub, we're well aware of the challenges students face when it comes to studying anatomy, whether it’s the prospect of learning hundreds of new structures or the extortionate cost of a recommended reading list.
With the belief that learning anatomy can instead be straightforward and enjoyable, we've created a collection of intuitive, engaging online study tools.
For two successful undergraduate or postgraduate healthcare students, we are offering an award of US$1250 towards education expenses, continuous learning support throughout the duration of the scholarship, and one year's free access to our vast library of Premium study materials including video tutorials, six types of quizzes, a full color atlas of anatomy, histology and medical imaging and articles on anatomical and histological structures, clinical case reports and learning advice.
This scholarship is open to applicants from all countries, however, submissions must be in English. Only one submission may be entered per student.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
- US$1250 towards university related costs
**One year’s free access to Kenhub Premium, including:
- Access to hundreds of video tutorials covering all of the major anatomy topics taught in university curriculums
- The chance to test yourself using six dynamic quiz types, containing thousands of questions on structures and clinical scenarios
- A complete color atlas of human anatomy, as well as cross sectional, histological and radiological images
- Anatomy flashcard eBooks
- The option to request a personalized study plan from our qualified anatomy geeks before each of your exams. Simply contact them with the details of your exam date and topics, and they’ll create you your roadmap to success.
- Currently be studying a full time undergraduate or postgraduate degree in a health science subject including medicine, nursing, physiotherapy, osteopathy, dentistry, anatomy, midwifery, optometry, or sports science, or have been accepted onto a course due to begin in Fall 2019.
- Be able to provide proof of study
- Currently have a registered or Premium account at kenhub.com
The application form and instructions can be found at: https://www.kenhub.com/en/library/education/kenhub-scholarship-programme-2019
Successful applicants will be notified by email by 7th October 2019. If you have not received feedback regarding the outcome of your application by this date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.