Karman Healthcare Disability Scholarship
- Deadline: September 1, 2017
This scholarship will apply to students this year who have a mobility disability, excelled academically and those who have a regard for disability awareness in America.
All academic applicants who meet the criteria are welcome to submit their application to this year’s Karman Healthcare Scholarship Fund.
We wish all students good luck and hope you are the winner this year.
The Karman Healthcare Scholarship Fund now provides students with the opportunity to earn two $500 scholarships per year*.
Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college, or university in the U.S.
Aged sixteen (16) years or older
Open to all college, and university students with a mobility disability who use a wheelchair, or other mobility devices on a regular basis.
Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 (or equivalent)
Standard 8.5 in. x 11 in. sheet of paper to submit your entry if you are mailing in your submission.
*There is a limit of one scholarship per student per year, any student can win the scholarship only once in the same year.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test. Schedule an IELTS test >
If they are one of the two winners for 2017, they can use the funds to pay for school related expenses.
Send the information requested below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts accepted.
- Completed essay entry via email attached as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file.(Must be typed)
- Proof of mobility disability i.e. doctor’s note. (applies to daily use of a mobility device.)
- A portrait image of yourself that will be posted online if you are chosen as a winner.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.