Le Cordon Bleu London is searching for some of the country’s most passionate food and cooking enthusiasts – regardless of age, location or background – giving them the chance to finally follow their business dreams and aspirations, learning from some of the best in the industry as they study at the world’s leading culinary arts institution.
The winner will be placed in two of our highly respected courses - the Diplôme de Pâtisserie and our Diploma in Culinary Management - for a 12-month course.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
- Winner will receive reward from Mary Berry - an esteemed Le Cordon Bleu alumni and one of the best in the industry.
- Luxurious accommodation for the duration of the 12 month course provided by Londonist.
- One on one sessions with some of the most successful London-based alumni.
- Work experience at the iconic luxurious London hotel, The Savoy.
Step One: Prepare the responses to the four following questions.
- Tell us about yourself
- Why do you want to apply for our Scholarship?
- If you could start your own business:
- What type of business would you start and why?
- What would be unique about your business?
Step Two: Have your CV ready in Word or PDF.
(Optional) Step Three: Prepare a video
If you would like to add in a 1-minute video to assist your application, please make sure they are also ready to be uploaded. While not compulsory, a video outlining why you want to attend Le Cordon Bleu and more details about your business goals will provide us with a more rounded application form for us to assess.
Step Four: Submit your application by June 16th.