Jo Carby-Hall Cyprus Scholarship
The Jo Carby-Hall Cyprus Foundation is offering a scholarship to an outstanding student who has demonstrated the highest possible degree of academic scholarship and is a national of the Republic of Cyprus.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be a national of the Republic of Cyprus;
- have applied and received confirmation of an offer to study before applying for this scholarship
- meet the English language requirements of IELTS 6.5 (no elements lower than 5.5) or equivalent;
- have achieved a bachelors degree (with honours) with a result of a 2.1 (67%) or higher, or the equivalent higher education qualification;
- be able to commence their studies in September 2015.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The following scholarship is available:
- A maximum of £10,000 for a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught programme (MA; MSc; MPhil; MRes).
- A maximum of £3,500 per annum for a full-time, or pro-rata for a part-time, doctoral (PhD) research programme. This is for up to three years, depending on satisfactory progress.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.