Jezic & Moyse Scholarship
- Bachelor, Course
- 1 April 2020
As a criminal defense law firm, Jezic & Moyse is familiar with how social justice is vital to a safe and prosperous society. The importance of having a community where everyone feels heard cannot be understated. To contribute to this cause, we want to help a deserving individual serve their community by helping them with their education. We will award $2,000 to one exceptional student who is dedicated to the cause of social justice.
We recognize that education is the foundation upon which progress is built. We would not be here today if it weren’t for those who have used their education to fight for a better world. This is why we’re proud to be able to contribute to the education of someone who will continue this fight for social justice and a better world.
- US high school seniors or current college students may apply
- Must be actively enrolled in or applying to an accredited undergraduate or graduate program located in the U.S.
- Essays should be a Word (.doc / .docx) or PDF file.
We will award $2,000 to one exceptional student who is dedicated to the cause of social justice.
To apply, send the following application materials to us via email.
- Use the subject line Jezic & Moyse Scholarship – [YOUR NAME].
- A 700-1,000 word essay on the topic: What have you done or what do you plan to do to further the cause of social justice in your community?
- Personal information
- Full name
- Phone number
- Home address
- College name
- A current unofficial transcript from your school
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.