Jelvix Scholarship Program 2019
- Master, Bachelor, Phd, Course
- 31 July 2019
Jelvix Scholarship Program is for high school and graduate students interested in science, innovative and emerging technologies, engineering. Jelvix offers a unique opportunity for exceptional people giving away a $1,000 award in hopes to help ease their educational endeavors. The deadline for scholarship submission is July 31, 2019.
Applicants are to meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for Jelvix essay writing competition:
- be a student currently attending or planning to attend a private or public accredited academic institution
- have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- write and submit a unique essay with no plagiarized or copyright issues
- include personal statement describing background, personal achievements, challenges, educational pursuits and goals
- agree and authorize to publicize your selection and essay on Jelvix blog
Our team will select two best essays and reward applicants one-time only:
- 1 place – $1000
- 2 place – $500
The procedure of the scholarship application process is the following: candidates eligible for scholarship consideration must send Google Doc or Word Doc with an essay and a brief personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.