The Washington State Chapter of Women in Aviation International (WAI) offers a scholarship in memory of Janet Clark. She worked for the FAA as an Airworthiness Aviation Safety Inspector, Maintenance division and was a member of the Washington State Chapter.
Janet Clark Memorial Scholarship
- PHD, Master, Bachelor
- 12 October 2022
Women in Aviation International (WAI)All Scholarships from Women in Aviation International (WAI)
- In addition to all WAI requirements, the applicant shall
- be working towards a career in aviation,
- be enrolled in an accredited aviation-related program,
- have experience volunteering in WAI events and/or aviation-related events in the previous year,
- In the WAI essay, the applicant shall discuss detailed explanations of his/her career plans, goals, and volunteer experiences.
- In the WAI essay, the applicant should address their financial need.
- Aviation careers include, but are not limited to air traffic controller, airport management, avionics technician, dispatcher, engineer, flight attendant, mechanic, meteorologist, navigator, and pilot.
- If the applicant has been working toward a career as a pilot, she/he must hold at least a private pilot certificate prior to submitting application.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
There is one scholarship available, and is worth $1500.
The scholarship must be expensed within one year of receipt.
The scholarship will be paid directly to an accredited program / institution.
The scholarship may be applied to tuition, books, specific training, or housing if the expense is arranged through an accredited program or institution.