JAM International Student Scholarships in Austria
- Master, Bachelor
- Up to €3,250 per semester (two semesters)
- 15 February 2022
The Scholarship was established in 2021 and is funded by the holding company of the JAM MUSIC LAB Private University, JAM MUSIC LAB GmbH. The main purpose of the Scholarship is to support enrolled degree students in the course of their studies at JAM MUSIC LAB Private University.
- The Scholarship may be awarded to a full-time student entering study towards a degree (diploma or educational diploma).
- The Scholarship is tenable by international (non-EU) students.
- The basis of selection will be artistic achievement and/or potential as assessed by the Scholarship Committee and in exceptional cases demonstrated financial need.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Up to € 3,250.00 per semester for two consecutive semesters
Application is made to the Student Service Centre. It must be a single file in PDF format containing:Apply Now
- a letter of motivation that provides information about the specificity of one's own artistic work, one's personal background in relation to artistic creation and one's artistic-personal development (at least 3.000 characters),
- a written, detailed (at least 1.500 characters) statement indicating the applicant's financial situation1 and
- an audiovisual presentation of the applicant’s personality and artistic performance (not older than half a year). If there is a parallel procedure for admission to a study program, none are necessary in addition to the links submitted there. The links on the basis of which the admission decision is made will be used.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.