ITU Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Applied Research Center (ITU AI) and DeepMind are excited to announce DeepMind Scholarships. The scholarships will be offered to female graduate students at ITU specializing in artificial intelligence. The qualifications for applications, benefits of the scholarship, application process and timeline are as follows:
ITU AI Deep Mind Scholarship in Turkey
- PHD, Master
- $1,000 monthly stipend + benefits
- 18 September 2020
Istanbul Technical University
Istanbul Technical University is an international technical university located in Istanbul, Turkey.All Scholarships from Istanbul Technical University
- Applicants must reside in Turkey.
- Applicants must identify as female.
- The scholarship is exclusive to students who are admitted to a M.Sc. or Ph.D. program in ITU Computer Engineering for the Fall 2020-2021 term. The applicants must apply to the aforementioned programs while applying for the scholarship.
- Applicants should be committed to doing original research in the field of artificial intelligence.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- Duration: Scholarship lasts 4 semesters for the M.Sc. and 8 semesters for the Ph.D. program.
- Stipend: Scholarship offers a monthly stipend of 1000 USD.
- Equipment: Scholarship offers a one-off equipment grant of 1500 USD.
- Travel: Scholarship offers an annual academic travel grant of 2250 USD.
- Mentorship: Each recipient will be matched with a researcher from DeepMind to receive mentorship for doing AI research.
Applicants should send their application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
- Academic transcript of the applicant.
- A statement of purpose that details the candidate’s previous research experience in AI, along with the future research objectives for their graduate studies.
- Up to three reference letters.
Applications with the missing documents will be ignored.