ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount is a scholarship available to international students, enrolled in any course within the University of Essex.
ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount
- 50% tuition fee waiver
University of Essex
The University of Essex is a public research university in Essex, England.All Scholarships from University of Essex
- Be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- Be entirely self-funding your studies
- Hold an offer of admission to any of the Masters courses specified in the link/partnership agreement between the University of Essex and ITESM
- Applicants must meet our standard admission requirements (admission through a 3+-1 link agreement)
- Students who aren't eligible
- Defer your entry (if you defer entry to the following year, the award will be withdrawn, though you may be considered again under the following year's terms and conditions)
- Are on any East 15 Acting School courses
- You can only receive one award and it can't normally be held in conjunction with other University of Essex awards.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Three scholarships of 50% of the tuition fees.
If you meet all the eligibility criteria, you will automatically be considered for this award. You do not need to complete an application form. The University of Essex will assess your eligibility based on the academic transcripts and documents that you submit with your application for your place at the University of Essex. No alternative supporting evidence will be accepted.