Australian Catholic University is proud to launch new and innovative pathway programs to support international students to transition to degree programs in Business and Information Technology.
IT Success International Scholarships at Australian Catholic University
- 25% of tuition fees
- Citizenship: International students
- Courses: Global and Education Pathways - Diploma in Business and Diploma in Information Technology
- Year level: first year
- Study load: full-time (part-time studies permitted for offshore students whilst borders are closed).
- Must not be receiving any other scholarship or award if the total combined value exceeds the tuition fee for the course.
- Must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student.
- Must be commencing studies in 2022, the scholarship may not be deferred to a subsequent year.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The scholarship will cover 25% of the tuition-fee for eight units.
No formal application is required. The University will assess your eligibility based on the information in your application to study at ACU. Commencing students who are successful scholarship recipients will be notified by ACU.