ISS Scholarships - University of Oslo
- Partially Funded
- February 1, 2017
The ISS offers scholarships to applicants from certain countries. Competition for these scholarships is high and funds are limited, so the majority of scholarships awarded are partial scholarships. Only approximately 50 full scholarships are granted.
Application deadline: February 1
How to apply: Apply online as a scholarship applicant, and remember to complete and upload ourscholarship form with your application. In the scholarship form, you will be asked to specify the amount of money needed to participate.
To be a successful ISS scholarship recipient, you must demonstrate:
- that your academic background is relevant to the course you apply for (see course descriptions for more information)
- that your professional background is relevant to the course you apply for
- your financial need
Who CANNOT apply for scholarships awarded by the ISS?
- Citizens of Nordic countries
- International applicants residing in Nordic countries who apply for Bachelor's courses
- Applicants for Bachelor's courses from Asia, Oceania, and Africa
- Citizens of EU and EEA countries who apply for full scholarships
- Medical professionals applying for Norwegian language courses
- Applicants to ISSN0110 Intensive Elementary Norwegian, Level I
- Current and former University of Oslo students
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.