How can I apply?
Answer this question by writing an essay between 1,000 to 2,000 words: How do you think e-commerce can be utilised to resolve issues that is faced by people today?
Only one individual is allowed per-application.
Your essay should:
- Highlight a specific challenge or difficulties faced by real individuals or an organisation and,
- describe how can e-commerce help overcome the mentioned issues
For example: An idea how an e-commerce can help effectively deliver food supplies to rural communities, a useful service from e-commerce to help a single mother to juggle her tasks or an idea how ecommerce can be used as a tool to help offline businesses grow.
Once ready you may email your essay to email@example.com with the following details:
- Name as per ID:
- Residing address:
Your social media profile:
- Name of School/College/University:
- Title of your essay:
Attach the following in your email:
- Scanned copy/picture of your student card
- Your essay in pdf format
The subject of your email should be written in this manner: Name of country – Title of Essay- your name.
Example: Malaysia - Strategies for Single Mothers - Abu Bakar
Successful applicants will need to go through two rounds before we decide the top 5 students:
1. Preliminary Round (Essay) – 15 May 2017 till 31 August 2017
Top 5 finalists will be chosen based on:
Originality of idea
- Demonstrates practicality, effectiveness and demand for your innovative solution
- Be as detailed as possible in a concise manner (within the word limit)
- Essays with complementary visual illustrations (pictures, video, graph, etc) is a plus
2. Final Round (Video)
To win, finalists are required to inspire and present their innovative solutions in their best possible manner through a video. In the video, finalists are required to:
- Record a video explaining your innovative solution within 5 minutes
- Publish your video on YouTube with title iPrice Innovators Grant: (title of essay)
-Share your video on your social media channels and hashtag #iPriceInnovatorsGrant
Applicants may submit their essays in either one of these languages:
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Bahasa Indonesia
Please note, any submissions not in one of the languages mentioned will not be entertained.
Learn more about the iPrice Innovators Grant here: https://iprice.my/blog/the-iprice-innovators-grant-2017/