**Description:**Chalmers will be offering around 50 IPOET scholarships in 2015, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students. The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
**Selection:**The selection is based on the applicants' relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university´s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s programmes.
**Fields of Study:**Unrestricted - all of the current Master’s Programmes at Chalmers starting in 2015.
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education
- 1st year Master's Programme applicants
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.