INTO Stirling Enhanced Progression international awards in the UK
- Up to £7,000
- 30 June 2021
As part of our commitment to attracting the very best students to join our diverse international community, we are delighted to offer the INTO University of Stirling Enhanced Progression Scholarships.
University of Stirling
Students will be eligible for the merit based INTO Stirling Progression Scholarships in their first year at the University based on the criteria below:
- Students who progress with an overall score of 70% and above - £4,000 fee waiver
- Students who progress with an overall score of 60% to 69% - £3,000 fee waiver
- Students who progress with an overall score of 50% to 59% - £2,000 fee waiver
- You must be a full time student and classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes
- You must be a national of, or living in one of the qualifying countries at the point of application
- You must have successfully completed a relevant INTO pathway programme at the INTO Stirling centre.
- This excludes English only courses, including pre-sessional language courses.
This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
Students from the qualifying countries and regions will also be eligible for a further £2,000 fee waiver on each subsequent year of undergraduate study at the University.
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.