The presence of international students at Laidlaw College adds significantly to the richness and vibrancy of our classrooms, scholarship and community life. We are committed to being an intercultural college and welcome participation in our programmes from students from abroad.
International undergraduate financial aid at Laidlaw College
- 25%-40% of first year tuition fees
- 13 November 2020
You should meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate a commitment to what it means to being a Christian
- Be able to show evidence of a high level of academic achievement in your secondary schooling, or previous tertiary study history in completed qualifications, and a high level of community involvement.
- Be able to provide an academic reference as to your ability from a suitable academic leader.
- Have applied for and been accepted to a programme of study at Laidlaw College.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
25% - 40% of 1st year tuition fees (excludes Student Services Fee)
Please complete the online application form, and attach the following:
- A written reference in support of your scholarship application from a suitable academic leader.