International Tuition Fee Scholarship at Maastricht University in Netherlands
- It covers the difference between the UCM tuition fee and the national tuition fee set by the Dutch government.
- 29 February 2020
At UCM, we do not want finances preventing talented students from becoming part of our academic community. We recognize that some applicants from EU/EEA countries may be unable to pay the UCM tuition fee, which is higher than the national tuition fee set by the Dutch government. We, therefore, offer a tuition fee waiver for these applicants to cover the difference between the two fees.
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You are applying for the Liberal Arts & Sciences programme of UCM
- You hold an EU/EEA passport
- You do not have personal funds available
- You do not have parents or guardians who are able to support you financially
- You do not have access to maintenance grants
- You do not have access to subsidised loans
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The Tuition fee waiver covers the difference between the UCM tuition fee and the national tuition fee set by the Dutch government.
- Register for the Bachelor’s programme Liberal Arts & Sciences at UCM via Studielink
- Simultaneously submit a waiver request along with your UCM application. The request for a waiver should include the following documents:
- A letter stating the reasons for your inability to pay
- Official documentation of financial situation, such as recent (parental) tax return and/or statements of personal wealth
Please note: waiver requests received after the application deadline or separate from your UCM application cannot be processed.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.