International scholarships are usually awarded in recognition of academic ability or achievement.
International Taught Master merit awards at Lincoln University
- Up to $10,000 of tuition fees
Lincoln University is a New Zealand university that was formed in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made independent of the University of Canterbury.All Scholarships from Lincoln University
You must have at least a GPA of a B+ average in the last year of your bachelor’s degree to meet the requirements.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
If you qualify for this, you will be awarded a scholarship up to the value of NZ$7,000-$10,000 towards the overall cost of your study in any 180-credit taught master’s programme.
NZ$10,000 – apply to the following programmes:
- Master of Business – Global Management and Marketing
- Master of Business – Finance
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Sports and Recreation Management
- Master of Tourism Management
- Master of International Rural Development
NZ$7000 – apply to the following programmes:
- Master of Applied Computing (November intake only)
- Master of Pest Management
- Master of Precision Agriculture
- Master of Science in Food Innovation
- Master of Environment Management & Policy
- Master of Management in Agribusiness
- Master of Management in Agricultural System
- Master of Wine and Viticulture (February only)
- Master of Disaster Risk and Resilience
Apply via the Masters links above.