In 2022, the University of Southern Queensland will offer scholarships to new international students studying on-campus or online. Students who wish to commence their studies in the online mode prior to attending campus will need to apply for the on-campus offering and be accepted through the UniSQ admissions processes.
International Student Support Scholarships in Australia
- Bachelor, Master, Phd
- 25% of tuition fees
- 22 July 2022
Each scholarship will have a maximum value of 25% of the tuition fees for the duration of the approved study program and will be applied as a 25% reduction of the tuition fees. (Students are responsible for paying the remainder of the fees as per the offer letter).
Continuation of the scholarship is subject to the recipient receiving a passing grade for completed courses.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- be an international student
- be enrolled in full time study in either on-campus or online mode
- be an on-campus student (or have the intention to study on-campus after Australian Government travel restrictions are lifted)
- be a commencing student (i.e. be new to UniSQ)
- receive an offer to study for Semester 1, 2 or 3 in 2022, in a degree program offered by the University of Southern Queensland
- meet the academic and English requirements for a UniSQ degree program for which they apply
- not be in receipt of another UniSQ tuition fee funded scholarship
- not be a sponsored student.
- complete an International Application Form and be provided an Offer Letter by the closing date (Applicants must allow processing time for Visa and application assessment where appropriate)
- submit your admission application directly or through a UniSQ approved education agent.