LivinFrance Scholarship is a scholarship intended for international students in mobility to France.
Aware of the growing difficulties that international students may face, whether financial or the complexity of administrative procedures, LivinFrance has decided to launch, in addition to its platform, a scholarship intended to alleviate the costs related to the study stay for the year 2022-2023.
Through a jury composed of international mobility actors, 10 laureates will be selected to benefit from the LivinFrance scholarship.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
Each laureate will receive a complete package worth €1,000 for their study stay in France.
- Personalized assistance in the search for accommodation and the preparation of their rental application
- Reservation fees of €595 on LivinFrance certified accommodation offered
- Each laureate will be offered the first 3 months of his or her LivinFrance travel/health insurance worth €170 from our partner Chapka.
- Each laureate will be offered the first 3 months of his housing insurance worth €50 with our partner Luko.
- A personalized support worth €200 will be offered to each winner concerning all his administrative procedures (CVEC, CAF, French health insurance, validation of the VISA and first application for a residence permit) and will be valid throughout his study stay.
Applications must be sent through the "LivinFrance 2022-2023 Scholarship Application" form.
Applications sent by other means will not be considered and will be automatically rejected. Any incomplete application will be systematically rejected.
The candidate must be registered on the livin-france.com platform in order to validate his application