International Student Scholarships at Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology
- 25% tuition fee discount
RGIT Australia offers a range of courses that equip students with skills that enable them to make a meaningful contribution to society. We aim to make the student experience at RGIT Ausstralia as satisfying as possible. To reward students for outstanding academic achievement, RGIT Australia offers its international students the opportunity to apply for scholarships. These scholarships provide tuition fee waivers to a level that is decided by the Scholarship Committee.
Scholarships are available to students who intend to study a course in:
- Leadership and Management
- Community Services
The Scholarship Committee will manage the selection and allocation of funds. Tuition funds are disbursed directly to RGIT Australia on behalf of the RGIT Australia scholarship recipient.
Students applying for a scholarship need to:
- Hold a current Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for an RGIT course that will run in the term for which the applicant is applying for a scholarship
- Satisfy the assessment criteria outlined below.
In addition, the applicant has:
an excellent academic record. Eligible academic records include Year 12 or equivalent certificates, Vocational Education and Training (VET) or tertiary qualifications obtained either in Australia or overseas
demonstrated dedication to academic studies, and/or a passion for study that satisfies the judging panel of the student’s genuine intention to persevere with the course
prepare a one-page report in support of their application which addresses the following points:
- Why you believe you should be awarded a scholarship
- Why your chosen course is the best choice for you
- Any other information you wish to include that supports your application.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
25% discount on tuition fees for their first term.
- Ensure you meet the eligibility and assessment criteria.
- Scholarship Application Form: Complete the scholarship application form including a report supporting your application and any other supporting or specified documentation.
- Submit your application as indicated on the application form.
- Submit by the deadline. Late applications will not be considered.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.