Windsor University is happy to announce that countries with certain current circumstances, including Afghanistan, Belarus, Burma, Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, the Balkans, and others, have a lot of students seeking to study in international Universities, mainly via online education. Windsor University is an American online university that aims to deliver education for international students around the world.
International Student Scholarship for Afghanistan, Syria, and so on
- 31 December 2021
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 120 credit hours degree at least.
- English proficiency level: Students have enough time to apply for English proficiency level.
Article: Each student should show in the required article the below: (Tell us particularly about your country)
1 – How can Windsor University deliver online education in the best way for your country, which has certain current circumstances (for example, maybe it has some internet restrictions or other issues).
2 – How can you pay the tuition fees of the Master’s degree program using (international money transactions for educational purposes) via legal Banks, exchanges’ corporations, or educational entities.
- Please mention an example for a bank in your own country, along with its name and website, to inform other people from the same country to help them select the same legal way.
3 – How can you continue studying abroad with certain circumstances issues.
- No matter the number of words of the article is, the article must be well-prepared by the student, maintaining correct grammar, structure, meaning, specific pieces of information, good examples, and not plagiarized.
- Please notice that your article may be published on the University’s Website along with your name and country.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- The total fees before were $3600 the price after discount is $1800 by 50% discount for the next intake on Jan 2, 2022
- the tuition fees after discount are $1800 installed by six semesters, each one every four months.
- According to the sanction countries issue, Windsor University gives every student in these countries an exemption for the Application fees, which is $50!
- Students can choose a legal way to transfer the tuition, which is $300 every four months, via a legal bank for an educational purpose to Windsor University business bank account. In addition, Windsor University will send an enrollment form to help transfer the tuition fees via an international legal bank within their countries.
By filling in the application form, you're eligible to have your scholarship ready!