International Student Presidential merit awards in USA
- Bachelor, Master
- 1 September 2021
A unique feature of City University of Seattle is its international dimension. Each year, we serve over 500 international students at our Seattle campus who come to CityU to complete their bachelor’s degree or earn a graduate degree. We have been helping students worldwide earn U.S. degrees and better their lives for over 40 years. Our mission is to provide high-quality education that is accessible to anyone, whether they want to study in or outside of the U.S. CityU students become part of an international community with students from over 40 countries and alumni who hold executive positions around the globe.
- Open to first-time international applicants to CityU
- Must hold an F-1 Visa in the Seattle area
- Must be an active I-20 holder
- Scholarship must be used for tuition only
- Must maintain full-time enrollment and begin your studies at CityU within one quarter of the award letter
- Students who start in the ELP Program must be continuously enrolled in the program, except for approved vacation quarters, and the award will be applied once the student enrolls in degree program classes
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Submit a Financial Declaration Form to the International Student Office, selecting the appropriate scholarship option.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.